Horizontal 20 Table Tennis Rubber
As low as €40.00
- Horizontal pimple structure.
- 20-degree sponge hardness.
- High control because of the soft sponge.
- More effective spin and variety in your game.
- Pimple structure gives high spin without sacrificing any control.
- Developed for the ABS-ball.
STIGA Horizontal are our latest long pimple rubbers, developed in close collaboration with former Japanese National Team player Masato Shino. The pimple structure of the Horizontal 20 and Horizontal 55 is placed in a horizontal angle providing more effective spin and a variety in your game. These rubbers are made in Japan and developed specially for the ABS-ball to increase the spin of the modern defensive game.
|Approved by ITTF||True|
|Technologies||Transtension Sponge, Long Trajectory, APS, OCS, Built-In Speed Glue Effect|
|Top sheet||Long pimples|
|USP 1||Horizontal pimple structure.|
|USP 2||20-degree sponge hardness.|
|USP 3||High control because of the soft sponge.|
|USP 4||More effective spin and variety in your game.|
|USP 5||Pimple structure gives high spin without sacrificing any control.|
|USP 6||Developed for the ABS-ball.|
Write Your Own Review