DNA Platinum H
- An offensive table tennis blade with a revolutionary, patent pending and design-protected shape that provides an optimised hitting area.
- Cybershape Carbon is approved for all types of competition.
Our studies have shown that, the optimal hitting area lies on the top half of the blade. That’s why we’ve optimised the hitting area to be 11% larger for the shakehand grip and 9% larger for the penhold grip compared to a traditional blade.
- CCF technology with a carbon fibre layer on the wood core for a softer touch and greater control.
- The shape allows the player to easily angle the bat as desired and get just the right amount of spin when serving.
- According to measurements from tests carried out in collaboration with KTH, Cybershape has a more linear frequency response than a traditional blade, which creates a completely new feel during play.
- Weight: 85 +/-5 g. The product is specified for this weight and is not weighed separately for individual orders.
UNIQUE CARBON FIBRE COMPOSITE
By means of the lightweight and technologically advanced, German-made carbon fibre composite, we were able to offset its weight, so although Cyberspace has a larger surface area than a regular blade, it is not heavier.
Cybershape is a 5+2-ply blade based on CCF (Close Core Fibre) technology, which means that the carbon layer sits directly on top of the wood core. The result is more control and speed in your game.
Colour-changing lens that alternates between purple and blue depending on the angle.
The new unique Cybershape shape is patent pending as well as design protected.
Join STIGA Sports Club
Discover all STIGA Sports stories – and be the first to hear about new products, promotions and events. Simply, get moving!
Tång Lindströms väg 7 - 9
633 46 Eskilstuna Sweden
UK VAT: GB377031890
© 2023 STIGA Sports AB