ART Padel racket
- Fast, well-balanced padel racket that is suitable for most players.
- Surface layer with 3K carbon fibre for a well-balanced feeling.
- For players who seek speed without having to compromise on control.
- Handmade padel racket in Scandinavian design, with a round shape and low balance.
- Weight: 365 +/-10 g.
- Developed together with Daniel Dios Zetterlind, the captain of the Swedish padel team.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 80€
RETURN POLICY 60 DAYS
DELIVERY 2-6 BUSINESS DAYS
A handmade padel racket with a round shape and low balance that is suitable for most players regardless of level. A large sweet spot means that the player can also use the outer area of the frame for improved speed and feeling. The surface layer has 3,000 carbon fibre strands (3K), thus providing a good, well-balanced feeling with high speed without loss of control. The round shape and low balance combined with a large sweet spot make for the perfect control racket that can handle many tough matches. A classic padel racket in a stylish design, suitable for both enthusiasts and competition level players.
|Technologies||Carbon Total, Diamond Touch, Hypersoft Foam, Optispot Perform, Carbon Flexi Frame|
|USP 1||Fast, well-balanced padel racket that is suitable for most players.|
|USP 2||Surface layer with 3K carbon fibre for a well-balanced feeling.|
|USP 3||For players who seek speed without having to compromise on control.|
|USP 4||Handmade padel racket in Scandinavian design, with a round shape and low balance.|
|USP 5||Weight: 365 +/-10 g.|
|USP 6||Developed together with Daniel Dios Zetterlind, the captain of the Swedish padel team.|