Snowracer Supreme GT Steering sledge Black White
- STIGA Snowracer Supreme GT – with shock absorber for a smoother ride.
- Sturdy steel frame, steering wheel with grip zones, and Curve Ski System.
- Twin-tip skis and curved front ski to facilitate steering.
- Automatic winder makes the sledge easier to pull.
- Maximum user weight: 90 kg.
- Suitable for children from 5 years.
Just like our other Snowracer sledges, STIGA Snowracer Supreme GT features a sturdy steel frame, an automatic winder and the Curve Ski System that makes the sledge both durable and stable while being easy to pull and steer. What makes the GT model special is that it features a shock absorber which makes for a smoother and more comfortable ride, especially on bumpy slopes. The maximum user weight of the GT model is also 90 kg, so even an adult can enjoy some fun in the snow!
|Technologies||Curve ski system|
|USP 1||STIGA Snowracer Supreme GT – with shock absorber for a smoother ride.|
|USP 2||Sturdy steel frame, steering wheel with grip zones, and Curve Ski System.|
|USP 3||Twin-tip skis and curved front ski to facilitate steering.|
|USP 4||Automatic winder makes the sledge easier to pull.|
|USP 5||Maximum user weight: 90 kg.|
|USP 6||Suitable for children from 5 years.|
Write Your Own Review