Royal Carbon 5-Star Table tennis bat
- Very offensive 5+2-ply blade.
- Two layers of carbon and five layers of wood.
- 5-star ITTF approved 2.0 mm rubbers.
- Touch Carbon Technology for increased sweet spot and power.
- Concave handle.
- Developed in collaboration with members of the Chinese National Team.
- Developed using the same technologies as our professional blades and rubbers..
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 80€
RETURN POLICY 60 DAYS
DELIVERY 2-6 BUSINESS DAYS
Royal Carbon 5-star is the fastest and most powerful racket in the ROYAL-Series, excellent for the player looking for high speed in their game. The ITTF approved S5 rubbers uses a 2.0 mm sponge and the ACS-Technology. This 5+2-ply blade has a concave handle with excellent comfort and grip. Royal Carbon 5-star uses Touch Carbon Technology which reduces shock and vibration, giving the player a cleaner feel at ball impact. The Carbon-fibers increase the stiffness and stability of the blade and result in a bigger sweet spot throughout the entire head, giving ultimate power and touch, while maintaining high control. Weight: 170 g.
|Approved by ITTF||True|
|Sponge thickness||2,0 mm|
|Technologies||Crystal Technology, WRB, ACS, Touch Carbon|
|USP 1||Very offensive 5+2-ply blade.|
|USP 2||Two layers of carbon and five layers of wood.|
|USP 3||5-star ITTF approved 2.0 mm rubbers.|
|USP 4||Touch Carbon Technology for increased sweet spot and power.|
|USP 5||Concave handle.|
|USP 6||Developed in collaboration with members of the Chinese National Team.|
|USP 7||Developed using the same technologies as our professional blades and rubbers..|